Of course you are. Keep in mind though that there’s a reason why email service is sometimes free. Here are a few questions to help you decide whether you should stay on a free service, or switch to MS Exchange:
- How many email users and accounts do you have? If there are 5 or more, you might want to consider MS Exchange – please read on.
- Does your email provider offer free 24/7 UK-based, telephonic emergency support?
- Does your email provider offer free 9am-5pm UK-based, telephonic tech support?
- Does your current email provider offer 100Gb mailbox size?
A few other considerations are:
- Exchange is a dedicated system rather than a shared system, which means that changes you make are almost instantaneously synced across all devices.
- Exchange also offers superior integration with other productivity tools such as email & messaging, calendars, MS Office apps and workflow automation.
- Security – your data is exponentially safer due to stringent security measures and automated backups.
- Larger attachment size – with attachments of up to 40Mb, you can more easily send and receive important documents.
- Predictable costs and simplified IT environments mean you can focus on what you do best, and not worry about unexpected IT events that could otherwise have impeded your business.