Inbound Customer Service RepresentativeContact Us
Location: Sale, Manchester
Work style: Full-time, Hybrid after probation
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Closing date: N/A, We're always on the look out for new talent
- Be the first point of contact for any inbound enquiries via telephone.
- Creating new support tickets for customers.
- Being able to source information to provide accurate updates to customers.
- Assist the Support Manager in working to achievable team related KPI’s based on query response times.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications such as Microsoft Office and a good ability to type
- Naturally confident communicator with great people skills
- Excellent Telephone manners with excellent listening skills
- Able to prioritise tasks accordingly based on importance
- Experience in a fast-paced contact centre is desirable
- Has proven experience in delivering fantastic customer service, either in an office-based or face-to-face environment
- Some IT knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Adaptable with a good level of tolerance
Mental Health and Wellbeing support
Private Mental Health insurance
Optical cash back
Cash back on glasses
Dental Cash Back
Cash back on Dental work
Enjoy a gym membership nationwide with Sports Direct
Birthday Day Off
Enjoy your special day without worrying about work.
Reward gateway retail discount scheme
Enjoy tonnes of discounts and offers not found anywhere else online.
Length of service Bonus Reward
A cash bonus every few years for your loyalty to us
Personal Development Opportunities
Earn while you Learn
23 days holiday + bank holidays
For those important days off
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Better than statutory, set yourself up for the future
Free parking in Sale anytime
Parties and Socials
Quarterly Socials and Annual Christmas Party
Creating a dynamic and fast cloud server across multiple sites for John Bradshaw and Son LTD.Learn more